Over fifteen awards highlighting best practice and innovation in the financial services industry were presented today at the MoneyMate and Investor Magazine Awards in the Burlington Hotel in
Winners of the awards included Rabodirect, winner of Best Newcomer following the launch of the first ever Internet only bank in the Irish market and also Best Financial Advertising Campaign of 2005; Permanent TSB, also pulled off a dual win with Best New Product for the 3V Voucher in association with VISA as well as Best Mortgage Provider of the Year for its One Plan mortgage.
REA Mortgage Choice won the Residential Mortgage Broker of the Year category, following its move as the only mortgage broker to publicly disclose and refund commissions directly to the customer.
The winners of the awards are:
- MoneyMate Best Balanced Managed Investment Fund -
- MoneyMate Best Balanced Managed Pension Fund - AIB Yield Focus
- MoneyMate Best Investment Fund Manager - Eagle Star Life
- MoneyMate Best Pension Fund Manager - Irish Life Investment Managers
- Best Newcomer - Rabodirect
- Best New Product - Permanent TSB
- Best Mortgage Provider of the Year in association with Broker CRM – Permanent TSB
- Residential Mortgage Broker of the Year in association with IIB Homeloans – REA Mortgage Choice
- Insurance Provider of the Year in association with AdviserPlus – Eagle Star Life
- Pension and Investments Adviser of the Year in association with Standard Life – MacCourt Financial Planning Ltd.
- Property Investment Company of the Year – Friends First
- Best Financial Advertising Campaign of the Year - Rabodirect
- Stockbroker of the Year – Merrion Capital Group
- Share Trading Company of the Year – Delta Index
- Analyst of the Year – Mark O’Byrne, Gold Investments
- Investment Personality of the Year – Charlie McCreevy
- The Investor Magazine Readers Choice Award Best Financial Institution – National Irish Bank
Clare McAndrew, Editor of The Investor Magazine and Chair of the Judging Panel said “The winners today are the leaders in their fields, developing financial products and providing a service which offers customers the best option for their money along with quality advice. Each year, we see innovative products entered in to these awards, demonstrating that
According to Paul Fawsitt, Chief Executive of MoneyMate, the fund management categories recognise excellence in an increasingly competitive area. “Pension and investment fund management is a key area of the financial services sector in
© Copyright 2007 by Finfacts.com